Friday 19 March 2010

Final Major Project Time!


I can't believe it but it has come to the last term of my foundation year. It has gone so quickly it's frightening. The final major project is going to determine my overall grade for the year so it's time to get my head down!

We were given complete freedom for what we could choose to do for the final major project. We think of the subject, we create the brief and then get stuck in! My idea came to me in the middle of the night a few months ago. Immediately I got out my laptop at about five in the morning to write all of this down like a crazy lady! I started to think of all the things I wish I had said to people but never did for whatever reason and began to wonder what it would be like if people saw these things written down. How would they react? This lead me to the idea of an anonymous post-it ballot.

I spent this week in uni handing out envelopes containing instructions and post-it notes for people to write down their 'unspoken words'. Things they have been desperate to get off their chest but never did. A ballot box has been positioned outside the library all week, where people could drop off their anonymous envelopes. The response has been amazing and I wanted to take this opportunity to thank those who took part, and so I've decided to share just a few of the post-its that I received. The project is ongoing and I'm looking forward to really getting my teeth into it! Stay tuned for what I come up with!

No comments:

Post a Comment